My blog will be too image heavy if I don't 'cut' my posts, and there are blogger spot ways to do so. However, there is no actual feature on this site unless I hack my html template that I would much prefer not spend my time doing when I can just link photo posts straight into an < lj-cut > plus that way I'll be updating my old and still active L(ive)J(ournal) friends.

fyi:
"The placing of part of an entry or pictures behind a link, forcing people to click on it to view the delicious pictures within. LJ-cut is a camwhore's best friend. It is also often used to hide fat girl shots, goatse or dead baby pictures. This is the LJ equivalent of "enter at your own risk". In icon and rating communities which are picture heavy, nothing causes more drama than lack of the LJ-cut. Most such communities have a "cut after two pictures" rule, but that doesn't stop LJers from posting five million pictures of their fat asses and getting the response, "OMG11!111 PUT tat beHind a LJCutt!! I si scared for life!1!"
-E.D
